Sky Racers Fighting Warbirds 6 Model Kit (Aircraft Model, Explore the Science of Flight) (Building/ Aircraft Model)
by AG WhiteWings
Six exciting foam gliders kit. Planes included in this kit are classic type with realistic coloring. Easy assmbly and flies very good.
Plane Models in this kit:
- US Twin Warhawk: This fighter/ bomber is at home in the jungles where it is hard to see. The Warhawk is fast for a plane of its size snf hsd the power to carry a large payload.
- French Twin Ghost: The French Twin Ghost uses the sea for its runway. Lifting off in heavy seas is not a problem for this fearsome defender.
- US Dominator: Properly named, the Dominator rules the sky. With its very unique maneuverability and high altitude capability, few planes are its equal.
- German Gunship: The German Gunship is an example of world-class engineering. Flying at high speeds it can turn and bank faster than any plane in the sky.
- British Sabre: Durability is the hallmark of the Sabre. Taking heavy enemy hits and returning to its home base is all in a day's work.
- Japanese Challenger: The Japanese Challenger is a flying masterpiece. It combines the speed of a fighter with the unique ability to take off and land on very short runways.
About the Author(s)
Created by Japan’s foremost paper airplane authority, Dr. Ninomiya, WhiteWings gliders are popular the world over. WhiteWings delivers an educational and fun experience. Properly tuned WhiteWings Gliders have flown to levels rarely equaled by other paper gliders. Combining robust balsa fuselages and special paper for the airfoils, there is only one WhiteWings.